To access these articles from our Find It! service, please see instructions below.
1. On the Find It! citation result; click on the "Details" link.
3. "Browse Journal" will take you to the journal's webpage. Here you will click on "Issues."
4. "Issues" will take you to the issues select page. On this page, you will be able to select the issue where the article appears.
5. Alternatively, you can look on the Find It! result page to see if we have access to the article from a provider other than Oxford. If we do, it will be indicated on the Find It! result page as "Show More Results".
6. In the "Show More Results" pane, select an alternative source to be taken to the article directly.