Friday, December 5, 2008

FAQ

Don’t see your questions answered? Email Rebecca Brown and we'll get back to you.

How does this online learning program work?

This is a self-discovery program which encourages you to take control of your own learning and to utilize their lifelong learning skills through exploration and play. You are encouraged to share discoveries, techniques and “how to’s” through your blog.

How long do I have to complete the program?

Ten weeks. The program begins on October 13th 2008 and officially ends on December 19th, 2008.

How do I track my progress for each of the 13 Things?

You will be required to keep a blog to track their progress. You will create a blog post related to each “thing.”

How do I start?

Click on the link to “The 13 Things” on the navigation bar of this blog and start with Week 1, Thing 1. Then just move down the list of 13 Things in order.

Can I work ahead through the list of items on my own?

Yes, of course. You are encouraged to self-direct your discovery process, especially by working ahead on your own.

If I need help who can I call?

Please feel free to post comments to this blog or email Rebecca Brown with your questions.

I want to continue to explore. Where do I start?

The following online journals will help get you started:

How do I post a comment to the Learning 2.0@Dykes Library Blog?

You will need to register on blogger.com to send a comment. Enter your name and email address in the boxes above the comment text box. All comments are moderated before being published (to avoid publishing spam), so your comment won’t appear immediately. You should see a message indicating that your comment is being held for moderation. We’re checking the comments regularly, so you should see it published within a few hours.

No comments :